GRIPS Industrial IT Solutions GmbH has a long-term experience in IT and automation solutions for industrial production processes
In our company history we implemented numerous solutions for projects all around the world. This expertise in combination with our latest technologies, we deliver state-of-the-art solutions for the ever-growing demands of our clients.
Our international team of software engineers, engineers from different fields, economists as well as our partner network of metallurgist and plant manufacturer covers the entire range of expertise necessary to deliver complex and comprehensive solutions.
Range of Services
We consult corporations in planing, implementation and deployment of IT- and automation projects through system analysis, the preparation of studies, requirement specifications and documentation.
We plan and offer innovative complete or partial solutions for all fields of process automation and deploy these:
- Electrical planning
- Testing and control technologies
- Switchboard plants
- Automation systems (Level 1) such as SIMATIC S5/S7, Allen Bradley
- Visualisation systems (Level 1.5) such as InTouch, WinCC, ProcessView ActiveX
- Process automation devices (Level 2) in Client-Server-architecture with integrated models to optimize the production process
- Production planning systems und management-informationssystems (Level 3)
We ensure a high level of availability for production plants through regelmäßige maintenance of our systems. This includes both the hardware as well as thesoftware. For applications with high demands on the availability we can offer a on call service.
We offer training programms for the users of our systems concerning topics such as the evaluation of production data with SQL.